Get Wales Tourist Information from Tourism Businesses in Wales
Find a Town or Village
Get useful information about Welsh towns
Find a Tourist Business
eating places, attractions, events, shops, activity or any tourist business you want
Wales Tourism Information Map
Places to stay in Wales
Bed Check Wales - Check Availability
Check availability and make reservation direct with business. http://www.bedcheckwales.co.uk Click here to see accommodation availability in the area
Royal Oak Hotel.
The Royal Oak Hotel is a picturesque Victorian building, which was once a former coaching inn. Our rooms have been designed in keeping with the Victorian heritage of the building alongside their contemporary luxury Situated in the centre of the village amidst charming scenery and overlooking the River Llugwy. We also have two luxury self-catering cottages, visit the Coedfa Cottages w ... Click here to view more information
- Wales Activities: Wales is a natural playground. Whether you choose walking, canoeing, horseriding, climbing, fishing or the multitude of activities that the Wales countryside makes possible you will not be disapointed. Whether you choose walking, canoeing, horseriding, climbing, fishing or the multitude of activities that the Wales countryside makes possible you will not be disapointed.
- Attractions: Wales may be small but the number of attractions to visit is huge. Whether it's a castle, historic stately house, zoo, theme park, nature reserve, garden, railway, National Trust CADW properties you are bound to have a stunning time.
- Eating Places: Contrary to popular opinion Welsh cuisine does not revolve around Lava bread and Leeks. As well as having an extensive unique range of Welsh culinary delights you will find that Wales is truly cosmopolitan in the food you will find on offer throughout the country. You will also be delighted with the high standards of restaurants and service you will find.
- Culture: In a world where many tourist destinations are becoming homogenised Wales stands out proudly as a country that values its culture. The Welsh people continue to invest their time in maintaining their arts and historic and modern festivals that are not just about Eisteddfods and Choir concerts but part of the Welsh way of life. One aspect of the Welsh culture that is particulary precious is the language which you will hear spoken throughout the country.
- Shopping: Who does not like to shop when on holiday? Whether it is for a memento to take home Wales has a lot of craft workers making hand made furniture, jewellery, food, and glasswork. So you can be sure to purchase something unique. Maybe you will just the delight of browsing the many styles of shop you will find in every town.
- Events: The number Wales events seem to increase every year. You will find no matter what time of the year you visit a wealth of information on interesting and exciting occasions in Wales; sporting events, festivals, gallery and museum exhibitions, theatre performances, and much more. When planning you visit to Wales see what fun events you can add to the experience.